View below for specific instructions:
if your currently being billed on a monthly basis with our online merchant account – 2checkout.com, you must contact them directly at: (Option #1 – via Online Form, Option #2 via Telephone)
Option #1 – Online quick credit card update (recommended):
- Step #1 – you can login into the secure update page of our secure merchant service by clicking on the link below:
- Or **** USE THIS LINK **** (This is the link that is typically sent in the automated email asking you to update your card on file)
- Step #2 – once on the page, you will be provided 2 methods for searching for your order to update the account information on file. Please choose one. Your order number(s) are usually listed in the email where it failed to bill, or contact Dias Web Solutions and we can provide you with your order number.
- Step #3 – when your order has been found, you will be taken to the next screen where you can enter in your new billing information. Once the entire form has been completed with new information, click on the “Update Billing Method>>” button on the bottom of the form and the order has now been updated.
** Please repeat these steps if you have more than one order number that has failed to bill **
Option #2 – Via Telephone (not recommended):
- Step #1 – locate your order number(s);
- Step #2 – contact our secure merchant service via the information provided below:
1785 O’Brien Road
Columbus, OH 43228
Contact us: http://www.2checkout.com/contactus.htm
1-877-294-0273 Toll-free in U.S. & Canada
3. Step #3 – once contact has been made with a representative, please notify them that you are calling to update your billing information.
Posted in: Billing / Ordering FAQ's