Billing / Ordering FAQ's
Dias Computer Services is our main business name. Our merchant account is associated with Dias Computer Services. Basically, we operate two businesses under our main business name = Dias Computer Services.
Rest assured, when you purchase any web hosting or service from us, if your receipt says DCS, or Dias Computer Services, it is from us. Dias Computer Services & Dias Web Solutions is the same business.
If you have any further questions about this, we would be happy to clear up any confusion. Please contact us
To order web hosting from Dias Web Solutions is real easy.
- Step One – take a look at our hosting packages
- Step Two – once you decided on the package that works best for your needs, on the bottom of the package page you will see a button that says “Buy from 2CO“… click on it!
- Step Three – 2CO stands for 2checkout, which is our merchant account solution. once you click on the “Buy from 2CO” button, you will be taken to a secure encrypted web page to process your order.
- Step Four – verify the order in your cart, and proceed to fill out the required fields such as your billing information and payment method.
- Step Five – your done! once we have received your order, we will contact you directly with the information you provided in your order.
Web hosting is billing on a monthly basis, below is what to expect after you placed the order for web hosting:
- once we created your hosting account, we will contact you via the email address you provided during the payment process with details about your account.
- you will receive a payment confirmation via 2checkout, our secure merchant service in your inbox.
- within the email, it will contain the hosting package details and order number information.
- your credit card will be billed once a month on the same day ever month.
- you will receive a payment confirmation via email when the payment has processed
- if for any reason your order failed to process, you will receive a email stating so and it will request to update the card on file.
2checkout is our preferred merchant solution that we have used for years to process payments. they are secure and very customer friendly. if you have any further questions, feel free to Contact Dias Web Solutions Directly.
View below for specific instructions:
if your currently being billed on a monthly basis with our online merchant account – 2checkout.com, you must contact them directly at: (Option #1 – via Online Form, Option #2 via Telephone)
Option #1 – Online quick credit card update (recommended):
- Step #1 – you can login into the secure update page of our secure merchant service by clicking on the link below:
- Or **** USE THIS LINK **** (This is the link that is typically sent in the automated email asking you to update your card on file)
- Step #2 – once on the page, you will be provided 2 methods for searching for your order to update the account information on file. Please choose one. Your order number(s) are usually listed in the email where it failed to bill, or contact Dias Web Solutions and we can provide you with your order number.
- Step #3 – when your order has been found, you will be taken to the next screen where you can enter in your new billing information. Once the entire form has been completed with new information, click on the “Update Billing Method>>” button on the bottom of the form and the order has now been updated.
** Please repeat these steps if you have more than one order number that has failed to bill **
Option #2 – Via Telephone (not recommended):
- Step #1 – locate your order number(s);
- Step #2 – contact our secure merchant service via the information provided below:
1785 O’Brien Road
Columbus, OH 43228
Contact us: http://www.2checkout.com/contactus.htm
1-877-294-0273 Toll-free in U.S. & Canada
3. Step #3 – once contact has been made with a representative, please notify them that you are calling to update your billing information.